- 12 large eggs
- 12 oz chicken, cooked and chopped
- 3 tbsp Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Large muffin Pan (6)
- Preheat oven to 350° Lightly oil a muffin tin.
- Mix 2 eggs, 1/2 tspn buffalo wing sauce (in each cup), 2 oz Chicken in each cup, green onions, garlic, sea salt and pepper into muffin cups. Mix until all ingredients are blended.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fluffy and golden brown on top.
You can store in refrigerator and heat for breakfast on the go!